Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is © 2012–2017 Mark Rowatt Anderson, all rights reserved.
Most of my own work is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please contact me for specific details if you wish to reuse something on this site.
This website makes use of the following open source and commercial technologies. If you would like to use any of them, please follow the links below.
- Admin Columns - Customize columns on the administration screens for post(types), pages, media, comments, links and users with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO - Customise WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields
- Better WordPress Minify - Allows you to minify your CSS and JS files for faster page loading for visitors. This plugin uses the PHP library Minify and relies on WordPress's enqueueing system rather than the output buffer (will not break your website in most cases). This plugin is very customizable and easy to use.
- Cloudflare - Cloudflare speeds up and protects your WordPress site.
- Easy Updates Manager - Manage and disable WordPress updates, including core, plugin, theme, and automatic updates - Works with Multisite and has built-in logging features.
- Genesis eNews Extended - Replaces the Genesis eNews Widget to allow easier use of additional mailing services.
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights - The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. See how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.
- Gravity Forms - Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com - Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Lightweight Social Icons - Add simple icon font social media buttons. Choose the order, colors, size and more for 42 different icons!
- Post Thumbnail Editor - Individually manage your post thumbnails
- Redirection - Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors
- Snapshot - This plugin allows you to take quick on-demand backup snapshots of your working WordPress database. You can select from the default WordPress tables as well as custom plugin tables within the database structure. All snapshots are logged, and you can restore the snapshot as needed.
- SparkPost - Send all your email from Wordpress through SparkPost, the world's most advanced email delivery service.
- Subtitles - Easily add subtitles into your WordPress posts, pages, custom post types, and themes.
- Widget CSS Classes - Add custom, first, last, even, odd, and numbered classes to your widgets.
- Widget Shortcode - Output widgets using a simple shortcode.
- WP-SpamShield - An extremely powerful and user-friendly all-in-one anti-spam plugin that eliminates comment spam, trackback spam, contact form spam, and registration spam. No CAPTCHA's, challenge questions, or other inconvenience to website visitors. Enjoy running a WordPress site without spam! Includes a spam-blocking contact form feature.
- WPMU DEV Dashboard - Brings the powers of WPMU DEV directly to you. It will revolutionize how you use WordPress. Activate now!
- WP Time Capsule - WP Time Capsule is an incremental automated backup plugin that backups up your website to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 on a daily basis.
Images used throughout the site are my own unless credited next to the image, or listed below: