Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is © 2012–2019 Mark Rowatt Anderson, all rights reserved.
Most of my own work is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Please contact me for specific details if you wish to reuse something on this site.
This website makes use of the following open source and commercial technologies. If you would like to use any of them, please follow the links below.
- Admin Columns - Customize columns on the administration screens for post(types), pages, media, comments, links and users with an easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO - Customize WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields.
- Classic Editor - Enables the WordPress classic editor and the old-style Edit Post screen with TinyMCE, Meta Boxes, etc. Supports the older plugins that extend this screen.
- Cloudflare - Cloudflare speeds up and protects your WordPress site.
- Defender Pro - Get regular security scans, vulnerability reports, safety recommendations and customized hardening for your site in just a few clicks. Defender is the analyst and enforcer who never sleeps.
- Genesis eNews Extended - Replaces the Genesis eNews Widget to allow easier use of additional mailing services.
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights - The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. See how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.
- Gravity Forms - Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.
- Lightweight Social Icons - Add simple icon font social media buttons. Choose the order, colors, size and more for 42 different icons!
- Nested Pages - Provides an intuitive drag and drop interface for managing pages in the Wordpress admin, while enhancing quick edit. Includes an auto-generated menu to match the nested interface, support for all post types and more.
- Post Thumbnail Editor - Individually manage your post thumbnails
- Redirection - Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors
- Simple History - Plugin that logs various things that occur in WordPress and then presents those events in a very nice GUI.
- SparkPost - Send all your email from Wordpress through SparkPost, the world's most advanced email delivery service.
- Subtitles - Easily add subtitles into your WordPress posts, pages, custom post types, and themes.
- Widget CSS Classes - Add custom, first, last, even, odd, and numbered classes to your widgets.
- Widget Shortcode - Output widgets using a simple shortcode.
- WP-SpamShield - An extremely powerful and user-friendly all-in-one anti-spam plugin that eliminates comment spam, trackback spam, contact form spam, and registration spam. No CAPTCHA's, challenge questions, or other inconvenience to website visitors. Enjoy running a WordPress site without spam! Includes a spam-blocking contact form feature.
- WPMU DEV Dashboard - Brings the powers of WPMU DEV directly to you. It will revolutionize how you use WordPress. Activate now!
- WP Time Capsule - WP Time Capsule is an incremental automated backup plugin that backups up your website to Dropbox, Google Drive and Amazon S3 on a daily basis.
Images used throughout the site are my own unless credited next to the image, or listed below: